Alan Kotok. July 31, 2020
The 21st members photo exhibit, National Press Club's annual celebration of visual storytelling, is rapidly approaching, with the event's instructions and guidelines now available on the Club's web site. Members can download the document by clicking here.
Due to limitations of the pandemic, only electronic images are displayed this year. The downloaded document has all of the entry steps and deadlines, but here are highlights ...
- Members can enter up to four electronic images in the exhibit.
- The entry period runs from Monday, Aug. 3 to Saturday, Aug. 22.
- The entry form is available online.
- The exhibit itself runs from Sept. 1 to 30.
- And a reminder, the event is an exhibit, not a contest. No judges or judging are involved.
As in previous exhibits, the Club's Photography Committee asks for your best, original photos shown for the first time in the annual show. However, images displayed in the Club's Coronvirus Life gallery may be entered for the members exhibit this year.
In addition, the exhibit features an online catalog, where participants can tell more about their images and themselves. The exhibit entry form has fields for capturing these details. Taking part in the catalog is optional. See the document for other instructions, guidelines, and key dates.
Questions? Contact Photo Committee co-chair Alan Kotok at email@example.com.